New service complements SOD’s threat detection & log management analysis coverage San Diego, CA – August 28, 2018 – Security On-Demand, the provider of 5th Generation Managed Detection & Response Services, announced today the availability of ThreatWatch® Hunt, SOD’s proactive, advanced threat hunting service. One of the biggest risks in performing Managed Detection & Response […]
Speed Time to Detection
The problem: The time it takes to analyze logs & alerts has a direct impact on “Time to Detection” of threats.
- With today’s increasing log and event volumes, large queries are slowing down, so only smaller data sets are typically analyzed.
- Sifting through mountains of data to find the threats is a labor intensive exercise requiring tools that can query extensive amounts of data.
- SIEM solutions are expensive, slow, and ineffective in detecting today’s advanced threats.
Security On-Demand’s ThreatWatch® platform is powered by patented AQ TechnologyTM, which performs complex queries across petabytes of data in minutes, compared to days or weeks, while reducing time to detection time from quarters and months, to days, hours and even minutes.
“Being Compliant” with industry security standards and security controls do not equate to “Being Secure”. How do you best utilize your compliance budget for SOX, PCI, GLBA, FFIEC, HIPAA, and others towards also being secure?
- Log Management & Analysis for all in-scope devices, servers, systems, etc.
- 24 x 7 Threat Monitoring including documentation for all investigations of suspicious activities
- Robust reporting with hundreds of reports for compliance and other reporting needs
Security On-Demand’s Advanced Threat & Log Analysis Service gives you the best of both worlds providing both compliance support AND threat protection.
What is a 5th Generation Platform?
The attackers are ahead of the defenders, and they always will be. No one can anticipate the full range of cyber-security threats, vectors, and trade craft that will be used to penetrate systems, steal data, or destroy information assets.
Even with those constraints, we can still apply a generational approach to how cyber-threat detection platforms must evolve in order to stay ahead to the degree possible. Security On-Demand has advanced the thought leadership in the industry on this topic and provides a 5th Generation platform with the following capabilities:
- Faster Time to Detection Ability (reducing breach impact)
- Average 50% cost Savings over in-house solutions
- Lower cost of triage & threat analysis
- Higher % of Advanced Threats Detected
- AQ TechnologyTM – Big Data Analytics Platform
- Behavioral analytics platform (ThreatWatch)
- Advanced Security Operations Center (ASOC)
- Proactive Threat Hunting
- Automated Remediation/Orchestration
Latest Blog Post
Security researchers at Palo Alto Networks discovered a new malware that targets both Windows and Linux devices and incorporates various attack methods such as Ransomware, Destruction, Cryptocurrency mining, and botnet. XBash treats Linux and Windows system differently. On Linux it operates as a ransomware and botnet. It is questionable if calling the functionality a […]