Join Our Team
Security On-Demand has been innovating in the security space for over a decade.
Be a part of the next big thing.
Service Desk Technician Level 1
Looking to take the next step in your career and expand your professional and educational opportunities in a rapidly growing company? Then we want to talk to you! You will provide support for basic incident resolution and requests reported to the division service desk.
- 2-3 years of experience in a related position and/or field. Additionally, network/IT related certification is needed
- Ability and desire to learn security application, technology and terminology
- Excellent customer support skills and ability to learn customer support processes and techniques
- Great problem solver
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Prior experience supporting customers in an IT or Security Operations Center
- Experience with call center tracking tools
- Proficient in troubleshooting and configuring servers, networks, or security devices
- Prior customer service training
- Initial assessment, triage, research, and resolution of basic incidents and requests regarding security and/or infrastructure components
- Address, analyze and resolve basic incidents and requests regarding use of application software or hardware.
- Log all incidents and requests
- Engage other service desk resources or appropriate service resources to resolve incidents that are beyond the scope of their ability or responsibility
- Create a positive customer support experience and build strong relationships through deep problem understanding
- Ensure timely resolution or escalation
- Communicate promptly on progress
- Handle customers with a consummately professional attitude
- Ensure end-to-end customer experience as the single point-of-contact for the customer
- Follow up with other support staff to ensure incident resolution, requests are filled and customers is in the loop
- Document resolutions and update staff knowledge bases
- Grow general knowledge of company and vendor-specific products
- Maintain and protect confidentiality to all aspects of customer and employee information
- This position reports to the Manager, Service Delivery
This position will be based out of San Diego and requires travel up to 5%.
Due to the nature of the data we handle, a comprehensive background check is required for this position. U. S. citizenship is required. Applicants selected may be subject to security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information.
We offer opportunities for promotion, training, and a long term career path for the highly-motivated individuals. Security On-Demand is a collaborative environment and offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as a 401K with match, a generous PTO package and more!
Security On-Demand is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
COME JOIN US!
Send your resume to: email@example.com and tell us about your passion.
Or fill out the form below and attach your credentials.