Join Our Team
Security On-Demand has been innovating in the security space for over a decade.
Be a part of the next big thing.
Contract Position – Senior Full Stack .NET Application Developer (C#)
The developer in this position will assist with numerous Professional Service projects involving integrations with client and 3rd party systems. The initial project involves retrieving log information from a client’s Splunk system utilizing the REST API. This initial project will serve as an opportunity for you to showcase skills and quality of work and could lead to additional projects.
Other projects will include web application development as well as back end data access Web API development with both SQL Server and MySQL. There is a large backlog of projects that we need assistance with and there is a large variety in the work to be completed, so the contract could definitely be extended.
- Work with the Director of Software Development, the Product Manager and Business Analysts to ensure project requirements are complete and understood
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Assist in supporting legacy code of the existing system
- 7+ years of related Software Development experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Professional experience with the .NET Framework, ASP.NET, and C#
- Professional experience working with relational databases such as SQL Server and MySQL.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- If you’re tenacious, good humored, diplomatic and helpful you will succeed in this role
This position is only available to local residents of San Diego County within commuting distance. No phone calls or recruiters please.
Due to the nature of the data we handle, a comprehensive background check is required for this position. U. S. citizenship is required. Applicants selected may be subject to security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information.
We offer opportunities for promotion, training, and a long term career path for the highly-motivated individuals. Security On-Demand is a collaborative environment and offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as a 401K with match, a generous PTO package and more!
Security On-Demand is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
COME JOIN US!
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about your passion.
Or fill out the form below and attach your credentials.