Join Our Team
Security On-Demand has been innovating in the security space for over a decade.
Be a part of the next big thing.
Be a part of the next big thing.
Full Stack .NET Application Developer (C#)
Reporting to the Director, Software Development, we are looking for a talented Software Developer to join our team of professionals. We are looking for a Software Developer who wants to work on a variety of projects for an IT Security company. These projects will at least initially include integration projects for both internal and client systems utilizing web services and REST APIs. Eventually, project work would include both front end web development (Angular 2) as well as back end data access Web API development with both SQL Server and MySQL.
- Work with the Product Manager and Business Analysts to ensure project requirements are complete and understood.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Assist in supporting legacy code of the existing system.
A qualified candidate will have a proven track record of positive results and successful completion of software projects. Having a desire to achieve exceptional results and build high quality, user friendly software is key. Additional requirements include:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical customers and within the company.
- Must thrive working in a fast paced environment and be driven to learn new things.
- Ability to work in a team environment while working independently.
- If you’re tenacious, good humored, diplomatic and helpful you’ll succeed in this role.
- A qualified candidate will have at least THREE years of related Software Development experience and a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Professional experience with the .NET Framework, ASP.NET, and C#.
- Professional experience working with relational databases such as SQL Server and MySQL.
- Experience utilizing Agile Scrum software development framework is a plus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact with other members of the organization.
- Performs well in an environment with competing priorities and multiple projects.
- This position will be based out of San Diego, CA and does not require travel.
Due to the nature of the data we handle, a comprehensive background check is required for this position. U.S. citizenship is required. Applicants selected may be subject to security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information.
We offer opportunities for promotion, training, and a long term career path for the highly-motivated individuals. Security On-Demand is a collaborative environment and offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as a 401K with match, a generous PTO package and more!
Security On-Demand is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
COME JOIN US!
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about your passion.
Or fill out the form below and attach your credentials.