Join Our Team
Security On-Demand has been innovating in the security space for over a decade.
Be a part of the next big thing.
Be a part of the next big thing.
Service Delivery Engineer 2 / Infrastructure Application Engineer
Reporting to the Manager, Service Delivery, we are looking for a talented Service Delivery Engineer to join our team of professionals. We are looking for an experienced (security appliance focused) Service Delivery Engineer who wants to deepen and broaden their expertise in network security as your next career move. Security On-Demand will help to train and develop your capabilities with new technologies as you work alongside our industry recognized top security focused networking experts.
We are looking for an experienced (security appliance focused) Service Delivery Engineer who wants to deepen and broaden their expertise in network security as your next career move. Security On-Demand will help to train and develop your capabilities with new technologies as you work alongside our industry recognized top security focused networking experts.
- Independently develop and document methods and approaches to meet customer needs
- Designing and implementing hardware security solutions for our customers
- Innovate and improve technical solutions
- High customer interaction; Must be able to communicate effectively complex issues into actionable activities
- Provide training for other staff on technical matters and techniques
- Must be available to work on-call duty when required
- Excellent customer interaction skills
- Ability to work within a team, and independently, to solve and drive problems to resolution
- Process-oriented approach to design, configuration, implementation and support required
- Experience with configuring, supporting, and troubleshooting at least one or two of firewalls, products such as Fortinet, Cisco, Palo Alto, Check Point, Juniper
- Knowledge of other technologies like WAF, IDS and NAC
- Certification(s) and 7+ years of related experience; BS and 5+ years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Demonstrated ability to understand:
- Systems Engineering design process
- Routing and Switching
- Security device configuration & application
- VPN Setup (IPSEC, SSL)
- Policy development
- UTM features like (Anti Virus, IDS/IPS, Malware Threat Prevention, Web Filtering)
- Linux command line/administration
- RegEx programming
- Syslog uses and configurations
- A qualified candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in a related position and/or field. Additionally, a technical certification in a related field is strongly preferred.
This position will be based out of San Diego, CA and requires travel up to 10%.
Due to the nature of the data we handle, a comprehensive background check is required for this position. U.S. citizenship is required. Applicants selected may be subject to security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information.
We offer opportunities for promotion, training, and a long term career path for the highly-motivated individuals. Security On-Demand is a collaborative environment and offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as a 401K with match, a generous PTO package and more!
Security On-Demand is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
COME JOIN US!
Send your resume to: email@example.com and tell us about your passion.
Or fill out the form below and attach your credentials.