Join Our Team
Security On-Demand has been innovating in the security space for over a decade.
Be a part of the next big thing.
Be a part of the next big thing.
Technical Account Manager
The focus of the Customer Success team is to ensure our customers get the very best value from Security On-Demand’s services. The Technical Account Manager is responsible for understanding their specific requirements, driving adoption, supporting them with issues, and forging deep relations between our two businesses.
- Serve as the customer’s main point of contact for accounts assigned.
- Own and build trusting relationships with customers after services have been sold
- Assure timely and effective communications with customers on all issues
- Assure services are fully provisioned, devices documented, and customer information is continually updated
- Conduct service training
- Respond to Service Updates sent to the customers
- Support the customer through participation in the Security On-Demand Customer Excellence Program (SCEP) internal customer support teams
- Prepare and deliver Customer Service Reviews
- Take ownership of customer requests, troubleshooting any issues, and partnering with the appropriate teams, to resolve issues
- Participate in the Watch List governance meetings
- Partner with customers’ Security and IT teams to implement customer use-cases
- Write documentation, knowledge base articles, and tutorials to improve the customer experience of Security On-Demand services
- Contribute to the enhancement of our provisioning and operation policies and procedures.
- Develop a Masters level understanding of Security On-Demand’s services
- Manage customer relationships to proactively gather input from customers to their satisfaction levels leading to positive customer referrals; or, identifying and addressing improvements required to assure customer satisfaction
- Exceed expectations through efforts to provide customer satisfaction, setting realistic expectations, and by owning and solving customer challenges. Exceptional listening skills with the ability to seek constructive feedback, build relationships, promote teamwork and remain flexible and open-minded. Able to quickly adapt to change and manage multiple priorities.
- At least 2 years of experience in a related technical position and/or field.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. Preferably in a technical field.
- Customer-facing services experience (consulting, project management, triage, or account management) that includes customer retention, issue resolution and escalation management at both the business owner and executive levels.
- Strong presentation skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to chair/facilitate meetings and host webinars.
- Considerable interpersonal skills including the ability to establish Trusted Advisor working relationships with our clients.
- Highly effective team player with a positive outlook that can manage multiple complex virtual teams.
- Must be skilled at managing, prioritizing and organizing a significant workload and obtaining positive results, multitasking, taking on additional responsibility and managing priorities as needed.
- Must be accurate, detailed, committed to high-quality standards and pro-active in finding solutions to achieve successful outcomes.
This position will be based out of San Diego, CA and requires travel up to 10%.
Due to the nature of the data we handle, a comprehensive background check is required for this position. U.S. citizenship is required. Applicants selected may be subject to security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information.
We offer opportunities for promotion, training, and a long-term career path for highly-motivated individuals. Security On-Demand is a collaborative environment and offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as a 401K with match, a generous PTO package and more!
Security On-Demand is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
COME JOIN US!
Send your resume to: email@example.com and tell us about your passion.
Or fill out the form below and attach your credentials.