Your ultimate goal is to protect your organization’s intellectual property and sensitive customer data. Over the past few years, high-profile breaches and attacks have brought intense scrutiny on an organization’s incident detection, response, and mitigation capabilities. Our new reality is that we can’t prevent every attack, so we need to be ready to detect and respond.
It isn’t just a matter of increasing your security spend. You need to have the right people, processes, and infrastructure in place. And, you need to be able to manage and optimize your security program over time. This is a tall order for many organizations who are understaffed and under-funded.
Security On-Demand’s industry leading security operations team bridges that gap.
- Staffing– Our security operations center is staffed with security and network engineers who hold certifications such as CISSP, GIAC, CCSE, CISA, CISM, CCNP, CCIE and many others. We have stringent hiring procedures and certification requirements.
- Management– Our operations managers are the best in the business. They bring real-world experience having worked in some of the country’s largest organizations. Our team brings operational efficiencies and a focus on customer satisfaction.
- 24×7 Coverage– Security On-Demand™ offers 24 x 7 support and service coverage to all our clients to ensure that there are no gaps in your protection.
- Quality Control– We continuously monitor critical support and management systems to ensure that services, alerts, and response are being provided promptly.
- Change Control– Our change management process incorporates ITIL based framework to ensure that standardized methods, processes and procedures are used for all changes. We work to facilitate efficient and prompt handling of all changes.
100% US Based Operations
- 100% US Based – Security On-Demand offers 100% US based redundant (East Coast/West Coast) SSAE-16, SOC 2 Type II certified security operations and monitoring center that provides around the clock monitoring, alert triage, and support coverage
- 24/7/365 Protection – in a fully staffed dual Security Operations Centers (SOCs) based in San Diego, California and Arlington Virginia.
Security On-Demand had undergone third party reviews, audits, and conducted risk assessments to achieve several compliance certifications and accreditations, including:
- SSAE-16, Type 1 and Type 2, SOC 2 Certification
- SAS-70, Type II Certification
- PCI Certification
- HIPAA Audited
- ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations) Compliance Certification