The latest version of Advanced Threat & Log Analysis Service (ThreatWatch) Version 5.02 is now available to all customers.
“Customer feedback continues to be a big factor in our product development”, according to Peter Bybee, CEO of Security On-Demand. “Many of the new enhancements were driven by customer input around supporting custom reports, improved threat visualization, and more understandable threat lifecycle explanations.”
A few of the updated changes include:
- Cyber-Attack Lifecycle Mapping
- Page Navigation Improvements
- Visual Representation of the Alert Lifecycle
- Custom Report Formatting
In addition to the portal and platform upgrades, Security On-Demand is pleased to announce new service options available for the ThreatWatch platform that provides the Advanced Threat & Log Analysis Service. There are 2 new service options available including:
- Proactive Threat Hunting Service –This new service provides out-of-band threat hunting for malware and advanced persistent threats utilizing memory forensics and does not rely on device logs.
- Device Type Support for IoT (Internet of Things) – A new device type category has been created for IoT devices within customer networks so that these devices can be identified separately from other devices.